2.6
Style and Design

I purchased a sectional from Big Sandy on Monday January 8, 2018. The sectional was missing a back and bottom cushion and so it was reduced. Thinking it was a great deal, I decided to purchase the sectional. I was told the cushions were ordered and would be available when I came to pick it up on Saturday. I went back on Saturday January 13, 2018 to pick up the sectional and the cushions had not arrived. They said shipping got delayed due to weather. Okay, understandable we had terrible snow and other winter weather that week. I said I would just come back in a few days when it came to pick up the two cushions.

Finally in late January I get a call from a service technician saying he would stop by and take pictures of the sectional so the parts could be ordered. I thought they were already ordered. Anyway, trying to oblige, I waited ALL day for the technician to show up. He eventually called around 8:30 PM that night and said his day went long and he would have to reschedule. Never got a rescheduling call.

Mid February I receive a text from the service department saying my cushions were ordered and will be available for pick-up on February 23rd. February 23rd comes and goes and still don't have cushions. I called and asked they said they should be on their way but they have not arrived yet and just I would be notified of when they got there.

It is currently March 7, 2018, almost 2 ENTIRE MONTHS after I purchased the sectional. I don't even have all the pieces considering I was told on MULTIPLE occasions, it was coming. I have tried to be patient because I got such a good deal. I paid only a fraction of the cost of the sectional, but as it turns out you get what you pay for. Since I didn't pay full price I guess I don't get the full product.

Product or Service Mentioned: Big Sandy Superstore Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments