1.1
Style and Design

I purchased kitchen appliances. The delivery men came two hours earlier than expected, and was bringing the appliances in my home while a friend of mine was trying to remove my old ones.

It was a total mess. I was supposed to have "white glove" delivery and also installation. So the guys bring the appliances, set them in the kitchen floor and proceede to leave. Well, they were kind enough to plug the refrigerator in.

I asked when my dishwasher and microwave would be installed, they had "no idea." I was left scrambling to find someone to do the installation. After having my dishwasher and microwave setting in the middle of the floor for two days, I finally was able to find someone to do the installation. Of course that cost me even more money. Worst part is that these appliances are NOT very well made at all.

The handle keeps falling off of the freezer, and the oven doesn't have even heat distribution. And OMG, the stove top is impossible to clean, and the drawer under the oven won't stay on the track, so I don't even mess with it. It's all Frigidaire, and in my opinion, total waste of money. I've called Big Sandy several times.....

waste of time. I'll never buy from them again!!!

Review about: Delivery Service.

Comments